We are linked with the church of St Francis of Assisi, West Wickham as a United Benefice. This means that we share the same Vicar, an Assistant Priest and we join togehter for some services and activities. Click here for St Francis.
All in-person services will be suspended until the lockdown is lifted in December.
The Parish of St Mary's takes the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults very seriously and have adopted the policies and procedures of the Diocese of Southwark as set out in 'A Safe Church'. Further information can be found on the Safeguarding tab on the menu.
- To view our Christmas Market On-line Information, click here
- To make DONATIONS via our Just Giving page, click here
- On-line service goes live every Sunday at 9:45am click here
- Order of Service for in-person and on-line services click here
- To view Pew Sheets (includes the talk and prayer pointers) click here
- To read the latest Messy Church sheet with activities for November click here
- For help with mental health, domestic abuse and bereavement issues click here
- Click here for an outline of a Spiritual Communion when you want connection with God but are unable to get to church
Please do come along at any time - you will find a warm welcome and a desire to get to know you better.